Come see Government Acquisitions’ Chief Technology Officer, Prem Jadhwani, be a part of a panel discussion on “Risky Business: Minimizing Insider Threat” at the 2015 Symantec Government Symposium.
When: April 15, 2015 at 10:00AM.
Where: Walter E. Washington Convention Center
About the Event
We are pleased to announce that the 2015 Symantec Government Symposium, “Secure Government: Manage, Mitigate, Mobilize,” will take place on April 15, 2015 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
Serious challenges call for serious dialogue. Join the leading government IT security and management professionals, keynote speaker Robert Mueller (former director of the FBI), and Government Acquisitions at this one-day event to discuss best practices in:
- The New IT: Learn how to ensure secure information access and hear real-world case studies in secure application management
- Data Optimization: Learn about data governance and information sharing in the age of big data
- Legislation and Policy: Get the read on cyber legislative priorities and policy driving implementations
- Cyber Front Lines: Discuss security intelligence, cyber crime scenarios, and advanced persistent threats
- Securing Government: Focus on insider threats, CDM, and risk management